Patient Account/Billing F.A.Q.
- Does Ogden Clinic require a co-pay at the time of service?
- A co-pay is a requirement of your insurance company. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you arrive without your co-pay.
- Why doesn't my statement show my payment?
Please allow 10 days for your payment to be posted to your account. If it has been more than
10 days, please contact our business office at (801) 475-3500.
- Have you billed my secondary insurance?
We will bill your secondary insurance after we have received a response from your primary insurance.
Your statement will show the name of your insurance company most recently billed.
- Do you accept my insurance?
We participate with most major insurance companies. For the most current and complete information,
refer to your insurance company.
- How can I pay my Ogden Clinic bill?
- On the Web: Ogden Clinic offers a secure way to pay your bill online.
- Telephone: You may contact a Customer Service Representative at (801) 475-3500 and use a debit card, credit card, or check to pay by phone.
- In Person: You can make a payment in person at any Ogden Clinic location.
Mail: Send your payment with the statement you received through the U.S. Postal Service.
Please mail payments to:
Attn: Business Office
1491 East Ridgeline Drive
South Ogden, UT 84405
- Can I come to your clinic if I don't have insurance?
Ogden Clinic welcomes you even without insurance. We do require that you pay for services at the
time of service. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.
- How much do I pay for an office visit if I have no insurance coverage?
Our average office visit cost is $141 for new patients and $93 for established. The office visit
cost can vary depending on services rendered. Actual charges cannot be determined prior to your visit.
If you have a more extensive exam than normal, lab work, radiology tests, or other medical care you will
incur additional charges.
- When is a referral required?
Be sure to read your specific insurance policy. A referral may be required when you
see a physician other than your primary care physician.
Further questions? Call (801) 475-3500