Patient Account/Billing F.A.Q.
- Does Ogden Clinic require a co-pay at the time of service?
- A co-pay is a requirement of your insurance company. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you arrive without your co-pay.
- Why doesn't my statement show my payment?
- Please allow 10 days for your payment to be posted to your account. If it has been more than
10 days, please contact our business office at (801) 475-3500.
- Have you billed my secondary insurance?
- We will bill your secondary insurance after we have received a response from your primary insurance.
Your statement will show the name of your insurance company most recently billed.
- Do you accept my insurance?
- We participate with most major insurance companies. For the most current and complete information,
refer to your insurance company.
- How can I pay my Ogden Clinic bill?
- On the Web: Ogden Clinic offers a secure way to pay your bill online.
- Telephone: You may contact a Customer Service Representative at (801) 475-3500 and use a debit card, credit card, or check to pay by phone.
- Mail: Send your payment with the statement you received through the U.S. Postal Service.
- In Person: You can make a payment in person at any Ogden Clinic location.
- Can I come to your clinic if I don't have insurance?
- Ogden Clinic welcomes you even without insurance. We do require that you pay for services at the
time of service. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.
- How much do I pay for an office visit if I have no insurance coverage?
- Our average office visit cost is $141 for new patients and $93 for established. The office visit
cost can vary depending on services rendered. Actual charges cannot be determined prior to your visit.
If you have a more extensive exam than normal, lab work, radiology tests, or other medical care you will
incur additional charges.
- When is a referral required?
- Be sure to read your specific insurance policy. A referral may be required when you
see a physician other than your primary care physician.
Further questions? Call (801) 475-3500