Since 1950, Ogden Clinic has been working hard to meet the ever-changing healthcare needs of Weber and Davis County families.
We offer more healthcare providers in more specialties at more locations and we accept more insurance plans than any other clinic in the area.
Our commitment to accessible, quality healthcare is what draws patients and their families to Ogden Clinic and allows us to continue thriving.
A Look Back
Ogden Clinic was organized in 1950 by eight independent physicians: Ray Burdett, William P. Daines, Rulon Howe, I.B. McQuarrie, Don Dee Olsen, Floyd Seager, C.D. Van Hook, and Warren West.
These men pooled their resources, skills, and experience and opened Ogden’s first multi-specialty clinic on 29th and Harrison.
Their aim was to provide better, more convenient healthcare to the community. The clinic remained at the 29th street location until 1973, when a new, much larger
clinic was built on 46th and Harrison.
The Harrison site underwent a major renovation in 2014 and continues to serve as Ogden Clinic’s main location today, called the Professional Center.
During the eighties and nineties, Ogden Clinic continued its growth, developing a broad base of healthcare providers independent of hospitals and insurance companies. Eventually, the clinic’s administrative department outgrew the Harrison offices and, in 1996, was moved to a separate building south of the Clinic. Physical Therapy moved into the same building shortly thereafter. A year later, in 1997, Ogden Clinic’s first satellite clinic, the Canyon View Clinic, opened on 12th street in Ogden.
The decade that followed saw Ogden Clinic move into four new locations. The Washington Blvd Clinic (1998), the Roy Family Medicine Clinic (2004), the Skyline Clinic in South Ogden (2004), and the Mountain View Clinic in Pleasant View (2007) all began serving patients during that time. In 2009, the Roy Family Medicine Clinic was moved into a new building on 3500 West and 5200 South and renamed the Grand View Clinic.
With a growing need for OB/GYN services, Ogden Clinic opened two women’s health locations in residential hospitals. The Women’s Center at Ogden Regional Medical Center opened in 2012, with second Women’s Center at McKay Dee Hospital following in 2013. Our two in-hospital facilities give expectant mothers peace-of-mind with 24-hour prenatal and laborist services.
Expansion into Davis County
Ogden Clinic broke new ground in 2014 by expanding family medicine and specialty services into Davis County. Today, Ogden Clinic has ten Davis County locations:
Ogden Clinic has grown from eight doctors at a single location into a respected corporation with over 1,000 employees, including more than 160 healthcare providers across 24 specialties. In addition to this tremendous growth, Ogden Clinic has won numerous awards in fields ranging from child immunizations to technological advancements.
Ogden Clinic is an independent, physician-owned multi-specialty clinic that strives to contribute dynamic, compassionate healthcare to the Weber and Davis County communities in which we live. You can find us participating in many events throughout the year, from sponsoring an aid station in the Ogden Marathon to administering free flu vaccines to our homeless population.
Ogden Clinic participates in the patient centered medical home model which is a team-based health care delivery model led by a health care provider.
Our focus is to provide comprehensive and continuous medical care to patients with the goal of obtaining maximized health outcomes.
With your continued support, we pledge to continue being here to serve you. We pledge to always provide top-quality healthcare in a safe, friendly, and comfortable environment.